- High quality fiberglass
- For Corvette years 1963-1967
- Heavily Reinforced Molds Adapted From Original GM Panels & Cured 24 Hours
- Unequalled Finish – Finest Resins, 3 Layers Of 1.5 Oz Mat, 21 Mils Soft Sanding Gel Coat
- Our Hand Rolled Process Is Stronger & Free Of Bubbles & Waves
- Proper Reinforcements Provide Long Term Durability
- Precision Trimming Minimizes Prep
- Part of the complete line of 1963-1967 Corvette exterior body parts offered by Stinger Fiberglass
- Made In The USA
The fiberglass Corvette plenum chamber will improve and accentuate your vehicle’s original styling. It has been engineered and made by experienced craftsman who pay close attention to detail. These men and women take pride in the products they build to ensure this sleek, detailed, Corvette part complements your vehicle’s design, giving it that outstanding look every Corvette owner craves.
These are part of our complete line of 1963-1967 Corvette body kits, please see our link below.
The hand laid fiberglass plenum chamber is strong and durable. Each Stinger Fiberglass mold has been painstakingly reproduced from the original GM body parts and has heavy reinforcements to ensure consistent quality and a superior fit. They are NOT built using a chopper gun as with cheaper imitations. Hand lamination is used to make every part here at Stinger Fiberglass. The gray gel coat finish is perfect to sand, seal and paint which means minimal prep time.
Conditions out of our control are rough on vehicles, so we use high quality materials to withstand years of exposure to the elements. This Corvette plenum chamber will look great and will add originality, style and attitude to your car!
At American Sports Car/Stinger Fiberglass Designs we make fiberglass products for the classic car enthusiast and we use superior materials. Whether you are searching for something unique compared to other vehicles, or sticking with the classic factory look, the choice is yours.
Ships via freight or ground to your home or business
We make everything we sell & sell everything we make