- High quality fiberglass Big Block hood
- Fits 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 Corvette
- Direct bolt on
- Gray gel-coat finish is perfect to sand, seal, and paint
- Please specify year of your Corvette at time of the order
- Heavily Reinforced Molds Are Adapted From Original GM Parts
- Finest Automotive Grade Resins With 3 Layers Of 1.5 Oz Mat & 21 Mils of Soft Sanding Gel Coat
- Premium Quality – Our Hand Rolled Process Is Stronger
- Machined Steel Plates Riveted To Inner Hood Reinforcement
- Save Time & Money – Precision Trimming Minimizes Prep Time
- Uses Your Original Hinges And Support
- Made In The USA
This gorgeous hood will improve your vehicle’s original styling. Spruce up that classy, vintage Corvette with this new hood!
This fiberglass Corvette hood will improve and accentuate your vehicle’s original styling. It has been engineered and made by experienced craftsman who pay close attention to detail. These men and women take pride in the products they build to ensure this sleek, detailed, Corvette part complements your vehicle’s inner design, giving it that outstanding look every Corvette owner craves.
We have a long list of Corvette body parts for your restoration project!
The hand laid fiberglass Corvette hood is strong and durable. Each Stinger Fiberglass mold has been painstakingly reproduced from the original GM body parts and has heavy reinforcements to ensure consistent quality and a superior fit. They are NOT built using a chopper gun as with cheaper imitations. Hand lamination is used to make every part here at Stinger Fiberglass. The gray gel coat finish is perfect to sand, seal and paint which means minimal prep time.
Conditions out of our control are rough on vehicles, so we use high quality materials to withstand years of exposure to the elements. This Corvette hood looks great and will add originality, style and attitude to your car!
Whether you are searching for something unique compared to other vehicles, or sticking with the classic factory look, the choice is yours.
Ships via freight carrier to your business or residence.
We make everything we sell & sell everything we make!
NOTE: Fiberglass panels require fitting, trimming, shimming, and special finishing. Unless you are experienced in working with fiberglass, we recommend using a qualified body shop.
COMBINED CANCER/BIRTH DEFECT: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including glass wool fibers (INHALEABLE & BIOPERSISTENT) which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information see www.p65warnings.ca.gov