- Hand laminated fiberglass construction
- One-piece design; BACK OF THE SEAT FORWARD ONLY; NOT A COMPLETE FLOOR PAN
- Corvette year 1956-1960
- Smooth gray gel coating, makes prep-work easier and faster
- Finest Resins, 3 Layers Of 1.5 Oz Mat, 21 Mils Soft Sanding Gel Coat
- Our Hand Rolled Process Is Stronger & Free Of Bubbles & Waves
- Proper Reinforcements Provide Long Term Durability
- Precision Trimming Minimizes Prep
- Made in the USA
This fiberglass Corvette C-1 floor pan was made from a genuine GM product. It’s been engineered and made by experienced craftsman who pay close attention to detail. These men and women take pride in the products they build to ensure this Corvette sleek, detailed floor pan complements your vehicle’s inner design. Giving it that outstanding look every Corvette owner craves. We make many of the parts needed for your 1956-1960 Corvette. For more information email or call us. We have the experts to help with this big project. The hand laid fiberglass Corvette floor pan is strong, durable and best of all it easy to install. The exterior, gray gel coat finish is perfect to sand, seal and paint which means minimal prep time.
Conditions out of our control are rough on vehicles, so we use high quality materials to withstand years of exposure to the elements. This Corvette floor pan looks great and will add originality to your car!
At American Sports Car/Stinger Fiberglass Designs we make fiberglass products for the classic car enthusiast and we use superior materials. Whether you are searching for something unique compared to other vehicles or sticking with the classic factory look the choice is yours.
Ships via freight carrier to your business or residence.
We make everything we sell & sell everything we make
NOTE: Fiberglass panels require fitting, trimming, shimming, and special finishing. Unless you are experienced in working with fiberglass, we recommend using a qualified body shop.